Welcome to 53 Benitez.
This condo in Quezon City is well ventilated and encircled by lush landscaping, a serene outdoor swimming pool with a kiddie pool, a children’s playground, a fitness center, a private function room and pocket gardens that will help residents take a break from the chaos of everyday living. Inside the complex, a friendly convenience store, water station and laundry services also keep basic needs in check.
Seamlessly integrated in 53 Benitez’s design are floating corridors traversed by private bridgeways which renew your sense of space and privacy.
It’s time for new memories, new dreams, and a new chapter in living. And you have found the perfect place to start.
Make your first step, a step up.
Indicated price includes one (1) parking slot. The parking slot (P650,000) is appurtenant to each unit.
Tower 1: December 2015
Tower 2: December 2015
Note: Turnover to unit owners will be from January to July 2016.
Begin with the future in mind.
A grand arrival boulevard lined with palm trees welcomes you home.
Effortlessly blending the indoor and outdoor environment, vertical and horizontal ventilation integrated in 53 Benitez’s design lets you enjoy the natural air in common areas and saves you from unwanted electrical consumption.
- 50% open spaces and lush landscaping
- Exclusive gated entrance
- Provisions for voice, data and TV connection
- Provisions for window-type air conditioning
- Maid’s/Utility Room with toilet and bath
- Laundry Cage at the Roof Deck (With provision for connection of individual power and water supply. With ample drainage.)
- Naturally-ventilated 2-level parking areas
- Perimeter Street Lighting
- Emergency Power for Common Areas and select residential outlets
- 24 Hour Security
- CCTV Monitoring in Strategic Common Areas
- Automatic Fire Alarm and Fire Protection Systems
The 53 Benitez development ensures that the rare notion of exclusivity and privacy in condominium living is the priority through the design standards of larger units with inclusions of an extra bedroom, maid’s quarters, coupled with floating corridors and private bridgeways. In addition, integrated in its design is the vertical and horizontal cross ventilation and passive cooling technology, allowing natural air in common areas, enhancing one’s closeness to nature.
- Living, Dining and Kitchen: Ceramic Tiles
- Bathroom: Ceramic Tiles
- Bedroom: Laminated Wood Flooring
- Balcony: Pebble Washout and Tiles
- Utility/Maid’s Room: Ceramic Tiles
- Semi-Gloss Latex Paint Finish
- Painted Slab Soffit / Ceiling or Underslab
- Modular Cabinet System and Stainless Steel Sink
- Solid Core, Wood Panel main entry door
- Architecture: Pimentel Rodriguez Simbulan & Partners
- Landscape Design: Joaquin Zialcita
- Interior Design: Erfe & Associates
- Structural Design: Sy^2 + Associates Inc.
- Civil Works Design: RSA and Associates
- Mechanical Engineering Design: Oscar Roque Mechanical & Fire Protection Consultants
- Electrical Engineering Design: A.S. Licerio Engineering Consultancy
- Plumbing and Sanitary Engineering: NBF Consulting Engineers
- Fire Protection Design: Oscar Roque Mechanical & Fire Protection Consultants
- Quantity Surveyor: Langdon Seah Philippines, Inc.
- Feng Shui: Dr. Andy Tan
- Land Area: 9,929 sqm
- No. of Buildings: 2 towers
- No. of Units: 366 units (Tower 1: 170 units | Tower 2: 196 units) / 24 to 28 units per floor
- No. of Floors: 9 stories (7 residential | 2 parking)
Other Charges & Association Dues
Taxes & Fees: 2.5 to 3% of Contract Price less 12% value added tax. Note: This is a one time payment only.
Covers Documentary Stamps, Registration Fee, Processing Fee, Realty Tax & Transfer Taxes. Final amount to be verified and computed by Primaries’ Legal Department.
- Association Dues deposit (3 months): P11,340 (Based on a P60 per sqm/mo x unit sqm/month)
- Electric Deposit (3 months): P15,000
- Water Deposit (3 months): P15,000
- Fire Extinguisher: P13,000
- Total Condominium Deposits: P53,340 Note: This is a one time payment only.
Monthly & Annual Dues
- Association Dues: P4,233.60 | P60/sqm/month + 12% VAT
- Real Property Tax: P12,600 | P200/sqm/ANNUAL
- Insurance (building): P630 | P10/sqm/month
- Taxes on Common Areas: P1,008 | P16/sqm/month
This estimate is based on a 63 sqm unit. The rates and numbers represented above are MERE ESTIMATES to be used as guides only. The above estimates are as of November 2013 and are subject to change and in no way constitute warranty of the final computation of the other charges.
- Business Districts
- Quezon City/North Triange CBD: 5.2 kms
- Eastwood City: 4.4 kms
- Ortigas CBD: 7.4 kms
- Rockwell Center, Makati: 9 kms
- Makati CBD: 10.5 kms
- Bonifacio Global City: 5.2 kms
- Shopping Centers
- Robinson’s Magnolia: 1.4 kms
- Greenhills Shopping Center: 3 kms
- Araneta Center: 1.5 kms
- Robinson’s Galleria: 3.8 kms
- SM City North/Trinoma: 5.9 kms
- SM Megamall/EDSA Shangri-la: 5.5 kms
- Power Plant Mall: 7.4 kms
- Ayala Center: 10.9 kms
- St. Paul University: 1.5 kms
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral School: 1.5 kms
- Holy Spirit College, Quezon City: 1.6 kms
- Trinity University of Asia: 3.7 kms
- St. Joseph College: 3.7 kms
- La Salle Greenhills: 3.8 kms
- St. Pedro Poveda College: 4.8 kms
- Ateneo De Manila University: 4.8 kms
- Miriam College: 4.8 kms
- University of the Philippines: 6.5 kms
License to Sell: HLURB TLS No. ENCRFO-13-06-020
Developer: Primaries Development Corporation
All images, drawings and unit layouts in this material are conceptual and intended to give a general idea of the project, and maybe subject to change.
Note: Prices listed, as well as the availability of units, are subject to change without prior notice.
- 24/7 Security
- CCTV for Common Areas
- Children's Playground
- Children's Swimming Pool
- Emergency Power: Common Areas & Select Residential Outlets
- Function Room
- Gated Community
- Laundry Cage
- Maid's Room
- Managed Property
- Pet Friendly
- Swimming Pool