A Private and Intimate Residential Enclave
A place designed to fit your every step, suit your every move. Alveo Land presents a mid-rise, low-density condominium in ARCA South, framing the essentials of living: breathable spaces, efficient architecture, green open spaces, natural light and air. In a destination attuned with easy, effortless lifestyles; you, your home, your city — in sync.
Refreshing the former Food Terminal Inc. (FTI) in Taguig, ARCA South integrates Ayala Land’s best estate practices in a visionary destination south of the metro. Masterplanned for access, variety, and efficiency, 74 hectares bring together contemporary conveniences and unparalleled connectivity to the city. In a destination attuned with easy, effortless lifestyles, Alveo Land synchronizes you, your home, your city – soon.
South of the Metro’s Gateway to Progress
Ayala Land puts you at the center of everything, championing synchronicity in a contemporary district. With prime accessibility, ARCA South connects you to superhubs Makati City via South Luzon Expressway and Bonifacio Global City via C5. A 74-hectare mixed-use development presents a quality of life with myriad opportunities for growth—best estate practices, diverse retail options, residential developments, and a highly networked intermodal transport system. ARCA South jumpstarts a fresh beat on lifestyle, making this hotspot a dynamic place to dine, shop, live, work, and invest.
A Visionary Destination in the City of Taguig
Masterplanned by award-winning, US-based architecture firm Architecture International, ARCA South is a kickstart on the former Food Terminal Inc. (FTI). An ideal location for inspiring change, Taguig City’s newest central business and lifestyle district pushes forward to progress through access, variety, and efficiency. Environments are intuitively planned highlighting architecture within sightlines, efficient energy use, and a spatial cadence complementing a development of human scale. Walkable streets, generous urban gardens and pocket parks, lively retail spaces, and residential communities gather at the heart of a fully connected growth center. At the threshold of Southern Metro Manila, ARCA South opens a portal to contemporary conveniences, bringing life to fruition.
- LED lighting at the main lobby
- Heat and fire detection, alarm and sprinkler system
- Water reservoir and separate fire reserves
- 24-hour building security and building maintenance
- CCTV camera in critical areas
- RFID for security access points
- Fire exit door contacts
- Proximity card for elevator access
- Automatic stand-by generator system
- 100% backup for common areas
- Automatic activation
Aero + Flux + Lux = Air + Fluidity + Light
The Veranda features an Alveo innovation with the Aeroflux. Atriums, corridor windows, a skylight with ventilation and a bifurcated building layout promote natural ventilation and light. Fresh air enters residential units through exterior windows and exits through the windows facing the hallway. Operable windows using the center pivot system doubles the amount of air coming in and out, allowing for adequate air passage. Window size accommodates pressure gradients enabling favorable wind via cross ventilation within units. Fresh air enters through additional notches throughout the building, creating a difference in air pressure within the atriums. This encourages cool air circulation as warm air is pushed towards the atrium roof and out through the exhaust and louvers. Aside from maximizing the potential for natural ventilation, Aeroflux System also allows sunlight to permeate the building through the atrium cap and the additional window and glass box treatment of residential unit doors.
- Masterplanning: Architecture International
- Architectural Design: Aidea Philippines, Inc.
- Landscape Design: Verduris Co.
- Structural Design: Sy^2 + Associates
- MEPS Design: ecoSolutions
- Fire Protection/Fire Detection and Alarm System Design: ecoSolutions
- Lift Design: Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.
- Façade Consultancy: ALT Cladding & Design Philippines, Inc.
- Wind and Natural Ventilation Assessment: Rowan Williams Davies and Irwin Inc.
- Quantity Surveying: Langdon Seah Inc.
- No. of Units: 504 Units for both South and West Towers
- No. of Floors: 13 stories (no 4th, 13th and 14th floors)
Developer: Alveo Land Corp.
All images, drawings and unit layouts in this material are conceptual and intended to give a general idea of the project, and maybe subject to change. Note: Prices listed, as well as the availability of units, are subject to change without prior notice.
- 24/7 Security
- Alveo Land
- Children's Play Area - Indoors
- Children's Swimming Pool
- Function Room
- Swimming Pool