- Updated On:
- July 14, 2021
Residential | Offices
Ice Tower features RESO units, SMDC’s version of SOHO units (small office – home office). The units can be used by the owner as a residence or as an office. This provides entrepreneurs with a prime business address in one of the hottest areas in Metro Manila.
Located along EDSA Extension corner Sunrise Drive, Ice Tower is situated within the fully-integrated Mall of Asia Complex. The Entertainment City and the Ninoy Aquino International Airport are a short drive away.
Ice Tower makes use of comfortable living spaces and well designed work spaces to live and work well. Units have sufficient electrical sockets and are designed to maximize natural light and ventilation – a must-have from our experience with the Covid-19 pandemic.
Given our increased reliance on the internet, the building is ready with fiber-optic internet and, a rarity for typical residential buildings – 100% Back-Up Power.
Ice Tower Business Hub
Features facilities that are geared to help businesses:
- Training Room
- Virtual Rooms
- Ideation Room
- Dining Meeting Room
Business Hub Facilities and Services, on a pay-as-you-use basis, includes secretarial, messengerial, virtual assistant services and office equipment.
Ice Tower Commercial Hub
Ice Tower will have an integrated Commercial Hub to cater to various personal and business needs.
Ice Tower Social Hub
Enjoy an environment that promotes work-life-balance.
- Central Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Terrace Deck
Ice Tower Fitness Hub
- Cardio Area
- Weight Machine Area
- Free Weights Area
- Stretching, Yoga Area
- Location: Sunrise Drive cornr EDSA Extension, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
- Lot Area: 3,859 sqm
- No. of Floors: 14 physical floors, 1 basement
- No. of Units: 844 RESO Units
- No. of Parking Slots: 223 parking slots
- Classification: Commercial
- Studio – 250 units (17.84 sqm – 21.87 sqm)
- 1-Bedroom – 550 units (21.86 sqm – 31.16 sqm)
- 1-Bedroom End Unit – 22 units (27.02 sqm)
- 1-Bedroom End Unit with Den – 11 units – (36.33 sqm)
- 2-Bedroom End Unit – 11 units (36.08 sqm)
- Co-Working Spaces
- Meeting Rooms
- Function Hall with Pantry
- Fitness Hub
- Adult and Kiddie Pool
- Landscape areas
- Sky Lounge
- 6 Passenger Elevators
- Dedicated elevator for Residential use
- Dedicated elevator for Office use
- Dedicated Service elevator
- Proximity Card homing features
- CCTV cameras in common areas
- High Density Telecoms (high bandwidth)
- Mail Box Room
- Floor Fire Sprinkler System
- Automatic Fire Detection & Alarm System (FDAS)
- Standby back-up automatic generator system
- 100% Common Areas
- 100% RESO Units
- Centralized Garbage Room
- Centralized STP and Cistern
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the maximum number of persons allowed in RESO units?
The maximum number of persons allowed in a RESO unit shall be six (6): maximum of 4 occupants and 2 visitors.
Are signages allowed outside the unit?
Signages are allowed, locations will be defined and subject to House Rules and Regulations.
Can the Business use the Building Name and Address?
Yes, the Business can use the Building Name and address.
Prohibited Use of RESO Units
- Agencies which increases the number of individuals resulting to more than 6
- Clinics that may have issues on waste disposal (i.e. clinics that perform
- Offshore gaming, online betting and other similar forms of gambling.
- Diplomatic, consular, or other political office, which in the judgement of the
Declarant, will increase the risk and compromise the security of the building as
well as the RESO unit owners.
- Catering Services, Eateries and restaurants requiring heavy cooking activities
- Agencies such as delivery concessions, massage services, travel agency, talent
agency, employment agency may be allowed to operate in RESO units provided
that only backroom functions will be allowed to prevent compromising the load
of the building.
- RESO units may be used as clinics to serve out patients only such as: Dental
Clinics, Derma Clinics and Consultation Clinics provided that proper licenses
must be acquired by tenants and proper disposal of toxic wastes must be
Turnover Date: December 2024
DHSUD LTS: 175