- Updated On:
- December 16, 2020
- 1,728.00 m2
Palm Coast Marina Bayside Residences
Palm Coast Marina Bayside Residences, sometimes more commonly known as Palm Coast Residences, is an exclusive upscale low-density residential enclave in Manila Bay right next to the casinos of Entertainment City.
A joint venture between Asiaworld and Sta. Lucia Land, Palm Coast Marina Baysides Residences features 24/7 security, underground electrical systems and a wide road network.
5-storey 8-unit residential building for sale
This 5-storey residential building was built by the owners to house 8 individual units. With some units having a bi-level configuration. The new owners have the option to convert the units into condominiums.
- UNIT 1: main unit; 160 square meters, located on the 1st floor, has a master’s bedroom of 35 square meters, with own toilet and bath and walk-in closet; formal dining room, formal living room, large kitchen with casual dining room/breakfast room.
- UNIT 2: 75 square meters, located on the 1st floor, 3 bedrooms, toilet & bath, semi-open floor kitchen, dining area, living area
- UNIT 3: 50 square meters, located on the 1st floor, 1 ½ bedrooms, shared toilet & bath (can be accessed through 2 doors)
- UNIT 4: 65 square meters, floor, 2 bedrooms, shared toilet & bath (can be accessed through 2 doors), open floor plan kitchen, dining area, living area
- UNITS 5, 6, 7 and 8 (currently undergoing finishing – slated for completion by end July 2020): 150 square meters each unit, located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, 3 bedrooms, 1 utility room, 2 ½ toilets and baths
COMMON AREAS and OTHER FEATURES
- Atrium/Lobby: 50 square meters, comes with a unique capiz (window pane oyster) chandelier, has a 3-floor high cathedral ceiling
- Covered car garage: ground floor, good for 8-10 cars
- Administrative or security office: ground floor, 9 square meters
- Front balcony on the 2nd floor: 25 square meters
- Roof deck on the 5th floor: 314 square meters, with great view of the Manila Bay, the Entertainment City and the skylines of Manila, Makati and Cavite skylines; can be transformed into an entertainment area for your guests
- Outdoor wooden decks: 30 square meters
- Staff or utility area: separate bedrooms for female and male staff, separate toilets and baths
- Laundry room: 5 square meters
- Storage areas (2): 1 indoor storage of 15 square meters and 1 outdoor storage of 30 square meters