- Updated On:
- October 12, 2020
- 1,728.00 m2
Palm Coast Marina Bayside Residences
Palm Coast Marina Bayside Residences, sometimes more commonly known as Palm Coast Residences, is an exclusive upscale low-density residential enclave in Manila Bay right next to the casinos of Entertainment City.
A joint venture between Asiaworld and Sta. Lucia Land, Palm Coast Marina Baysides Residences features 24/7 security, underground electrical systems and a wide road network.
5-storey 8-unit residential building for sale
This 5-storey residential building was built by the owners to house 8 individual units. With some units having a bi-level configuration. The new owners have the option to convert the units into condominiums.
Four (4) of the units are finished and in use while the remaining units are currently being finished.
- UNIT 1: main unit; 160 square meters, located on the 1st floor, has a master’s bedroom of 35 square meters, with own toilet and bath and walk-in closet; formal dining room, formal living room, large kitchen with casual dining room/breakfast room.
- UNIT 2: 75 square meters, located on the 1st floor, 3 bedrooms, toilet & bath, semi-open floor kitchen, dining area, living area
- UNIT 3: 50 square meters, located on the 1st floor, 1 ½ bedrooms, shared toilet & bath (can be accessed through 2 doors)
- UNIT 4: 65 square meters, floor, 2 bedrooms, shared toilet & bath (can be accessed through 2 doors), open floor plan kitchen, dining area, living area
- UNITS 5, 6, 7 and 8 (currently undergoing finishing – slated for completion by end July 2020): 150 square meters each unit, located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, 3 bedrooms, 1 utility room, 2 ½ toilets and baths
COMMON AREAS and OTHER FEATURES
- Atrium/Lobby: 50 square meters, comes with a unique capiz (window pane oyster) chandelier, has a 3-floor high cathedral ceiling
- Covered car garage: ground floor, good for 8-10 cars
- Administrative or security office: ground floor, 9 square meters
- Front balcony on the 2nd floor: 25 square meters
- Roof deck on the 5th floor: 314 square meters, with great view of the Manila Bay, the Entertainment City and the skylines of Manila, Makati and Cavite skylines; can be transformed into an entertainment area for your guests
- Outdoor wooden decks: 30 square meters
- Staff or utility area: separate bedrooms for female and male staff, separate toilets and baths
- Laundry room: 5 square meters
- Storage areas (2): 1 indoor storage of 15 square meters and 1 outdoor storage of 30 square meters