- Updated On:
- October 14, 2020
Suntrust Ecotown Tanza Cavite PEZA Industrial Zone
Proof of the rise of the Philippine economy is the increasing demand for lots and warehouses for the manufacturing industry. Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) incentives to exporters and manufacturers have provide an attractive stimulus for the Philippine export industry as well as companies from the US, Europe, China, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, etc. to locate or relocate their manufacturing operations in the country.
A new industrial park is now operational just 30 minutes from the CAVITEX Toll Plaza and places manufacturing and warehouse operations within easy reach of the country’s transport and economic hubs.
Suntrust Ecotown Tanza, is a new PEZA-accredited eco-friendly industrial township in Tanza, Cavite. Prime industrial lots, minimum of 5,000 sqm, are ready for construction.
Accredited by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority. Certificate of Registration EZ 01-001
- Exceptional fiscal and non-fiscal incentives offered to investors.
- Prime industrial and commercial lots with a minimum size of 5,000 square meters.
- Recreational amenities, modern facilities and round-the-clock security and transport.
- Strategic location in a first-class municipality
- Location: Tanza, Cavite
- Initial Land Area: 111.4 hectares (based on Presidential Proclamation No. 226)
- Total No. of Lots: 104 (industrial), 22 (commercial – SOLD OUT)
- Lot Cuts: 5,000 sqm minimum per lot (up to 15,491 sqm)
- Targeted Industries: Domestic and International
Exceptional Investment Incentives
As a township accredited by PEZA, an investment promotion agency attached to the Department of Trade and Industry, Suntrust Ecotown offers investors a variety of fiscal and non-fiscal benefits.
- Income tax holiday or exemption from corporate income tax for four to eight years. Special 5% tax rate on gross income after the income tax holiday period.
- Exemption from national and local taxes.
- Exemption from wharfage dues, export tax impost or fees.
- Duty-free importation of capital equipment, spare parts, materials and supplies.
- Tax credit on domestic capital equipment.
- Additional deduction for training expenses for labor and management.
- Additional deduction for labor expenses (50% of wages corresponding to increment in number of direct labor subject to certain conditions)
- Resident status for foreign investors and immediate family members.
- Employment of foreign nationals
- Automated import and export permit system
- Simplified import-export procedures
The first-class municipality of Tanza in Cavite is an ideal location for Suntrust Ecotown, where your business finds a home.
- Makati Central Business District (Distance: 29 KM / Travel Time: 40 minutes)
- Ortigas Central Business District (Distance: 43 KM / Travel Time: 48 minutes)
- McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig (Distance: 37 KM / Travel Time: 44 minutes)
- Resorts World Manila (Distance: 28 KM / Travel Time: 28 minutes)
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Distance: 28 KM / Travel Time: 28 minutes)
- Manila Port (Distance: 36 KM / Travel Time: 44 minutes)
- Batangas Port (Distance: 114 KM / Travel Time: 100 minutes)
Suntrust Ecotown Tanza is just 24 kilometers from the CAVITEX toll plaza. Check out the video below to get an idea of the straight route to Suntrust Ecotown.
Modern amenities and facilities complete the master-planned layout of Suntrust Ecotown. Tenant locators and their employees are guaranteed leisure and comfort every day in the well-designed, well-connected community. The township’s 24/7 setting is supported by round-the-clock security and transport services, letting tenant locators enjoy the utmost convenience.
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) Office
- Customs Office
- Administration Office
- Fire Station
- Shuttle Terminal
- Parking for Container Vans
- Guard House
A wide array of recreational amenities gives the community a sense of place and makes the Suntrust Ecotown experience even more vibrant.
- Driving Range
- Mini Golf Course
- Putting Greens
- Swimming Pool
- Jogging Path
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Court
As part of its eco-friendly orientation, the project prioritizes the effective use of land, sustainable use of renewable resources and proper management of the environment.
License to Sell: HLURB License to Sell No: 029054